Black Rain











Besides the fact my legs are lacking a bit of length in this haha I cant help but bloody love this look! Pencil skirts with adidas originals is just a look you cannot fail and pretty much anyone can easily pull it off! 

Believe it or not this tee represents my concert virginity. My very first concert was at Wembley to see the one and only Ozzy Osbourne on his Black Rain tour back in 2007 where my Dad introduced me to Rock and Roll - the first of many concerts that we'd done together. We've seen a whole lot more together since then!

Can I just say I got this cut and blow dry yesterday morning and I still have my curls! The White Room you are amazing - You gals know that ;)

Nothing makes you feel more like a woman than a fresh cut and blow dry!








- Photographers OOTD -


1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig