A Classic Vintage Shell






I wasn't originally a huge fan of the shell style to begin with as it was typically styled with tracksuits and gave off an (up to no good) extremely casual vibe - so it didn't really do it for me. However I saw this one and fell in love with the mustard colouring and how the other two colour combinations complimented each other straight away! I knew I could find something to pair with this and my dungarees teamed with it perfectly.

I needed something exactly like this for my wardrobe as a lot of my colours are fairly dark and this was the perfect piece to spice up any simple outfit. Baring in mind it's very thin so it'll be really useful for Summer time too. It's only until you find something like this that you realise you actually really needed it! Does anyone else ever get that? 





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig